We are working with a well known local company who due to continued business growth they require an additional x2 Van Driver / Porters to work for them. This is a temp to perm role and one that over time you can achieve progression in to roles such as team leader.
As a Van Driver / Porter you will undertake the following duties:
- Drive a company van
- Undertake house removals - This will involve heavy lifting
- Work as part of a 3 man team
- Undertake 1 night out in a week between Monday and Thursday
On average you will work around 50 hours per week starting around 0730 most days.
As a Van Driver / Porter you will require:
- To be physically fit due to the nature of the job role
- Hold your Cat B driving license for a minimum of 2 years due to insurance purposes
- Have no more than 6 points on your license (No DD, IN, TT, DR)
You will receive:
- £9.75 per hour for the first 45 hours worked
- £12.19 per hour after 45 hours worked
- £26.20 night out allowance
- £80 per month performance and attendance bonus
Your average weekly earnings can be as high as £700 per week.
To apply for this position, please click apply
This position is commutable from locations such as: Hinckley, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Barwell, Bedworth, Leicester, Coventry, Lutterworth.