Due to their continued growth, an International Sales Development Manager is required by a leading, global manufacturing company based in West Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Raising the profile of the company at global end-users & key OEM’s
• Opening new industrial & geographic markets
• Leading major commercial projects, tenders & proposals
• Supporting the existing distribution partners to grow sales from the UK & locally in their market
• Overseas travel is required typically 8 – 14 weeks per year.
Our client is ideally looking for an applicant who has previous experience selling into industries such as plastics, packaging, printing or automotive production. A proven track record of international sales development & managing a sales team is also an essential requirement for this exciting new role.
This role offers an excellent benefits package coupled with the flexibility to work from home.For more information and to apply for this role, get in touch with Louise at our Witney branch on 01993 892 500 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity.