The Recruitment Group is hiring!
Our client, a global leader in medical device design and manufacture are looking for Production Operators to join their team in Chipping Norton.
Responsibilities as a Production Operator:
- Spot any defected products and remove from production line.
- Follow all work instructions and specifications relevant to the products being assembled or packed.
- Reporting machine and equipment faults
- Completing checks to ensure that all products meet the required standard.
Skills required as a Production Operator:
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to follow all work instructions and specifications.
- Able to work quickly with high accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills
- £12.25 per hour
- Rotating shifts
- 6am - 2pm
- 2pm - 10pm
- Temporary ongoing positions
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.Apply now