About the role:
As a Laboratory / Testing Technican in our clients Automotive Aftermarket Division your main responsibilities will include:
- To operate the laboratory abrasive manufacturing equipment in a safe, efficient and timely manner in order to support Product Development / Product Engineering groups
- To operate both the robotic abrasive testing & paint spraying equipment to deliver accurate test results to validate abrasive performance of our new and existing products.
- To help continuously improve the equipment with a view to delivering state of the art abrasive manufacturing and abrasive testing capability.
- To ensure that all test methods give reproducible results and are relevant to current industry standards.
- To meticulously update and maintain the current operating procedures to reflect how tasks are safely undertaken.
- To provide necessary technician support to the team in various areas, including sample preparation, sample testing on various lab equipment, posting samples etc.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Adaptable within different roles
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to manage time to meet specific deadlines
- Shows initiative and able to work alone and within team
- 12-month temporary contract
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Rate of pay – £10 per hour
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!