We're on the lookout for a 12-week Temp to Perm Warehouse Supervisor to join our well-established client based in Buckingham.
Our Warehouse Supervisors need to be conscientious and hardworking individuals who can follow clear instruction and be able to work under their own initiative, in a demanding and rewarding environment. They must be able to inspire and lead a team to deliver operational tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Leading a team on a day-to-day basis.
- Deliver on the job coaching, training, and support with team members.
- Complete employee reviews and deliver regular feedback.
- Managing the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock.
- Proficient in planning and problem solving at pace.
- Sorting and placing stock into the relevant locations.
- Maintaining accurate inventory and stock integrity.
- Releasing stock to agreed SLA.
- Keeping of accurate records and be proficient in using Microsoft office and other computer programs.
- Maintain and updating Smartsheets in line with SLA.
- Be able to work in a safe manner and follow company policies, processes and procedures at all times.
- Be comfortable in understanding and delivering business performance targets and KPIs.
- Strong Leader.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to follow and deliver clear instruction.
- Strong safety awareness.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Current forklift licence a plus, training can be provided.
Hours of Work
Normal hours of work 45 hours per week on nights, with a break of 30 minutes. Evening and weekend work may occasionally be required. Reasonable TOIL will be given to compensate out of hours work in agreement with your Line Manager.
Pay and Benefits
Competitive salary, 28 days company holiday including bank holidays plus an extra day for your birthday. Hours are paid for the working days we are closed over the Christmas period.
It’s Monday – Friday, 2.00PM – 10.00PM.
Salary negotiable DOE
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Magda and Aga at our Banbury branch on 01295 224224 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.