Senior Recruitment Consultant – Industrial
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
The Recruitment Group are looking to add new and talented Senior Recruitment Consultant to our team based in Abingdon . We are looking for an experienced 360 Senior Recruitment Consultant that is able to specialise and build an industrial desk. It is an exciting time to join our company as we are rapidly growing and adding a portfolio of branches across the UK.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and commission structure.
• Competitive salary depending on experience.
• Career progression
• Full time, permanent position working Mon-Fri 08:00 – 17:00
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Enjoy your birthday ‘off’ work
• Competitive and transparent commission structure
• Access to Health & Wellbeing content through our ‘Health Assured’ partnership
• OK+ app
• Fresh fruit delivered to branch every Monday morning
• Pension scheme
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will focus on building an industrial desk to supply candidates for clients based in and around Abingdon. This role will require you to engage with candidates and clients, attract new business and nurture these accounts building strong lasting relationships.
Other duties will also include:
• Administration and dealing with large numbers of emails
• Sales calls and business development
• Giving feedback to clients and candidates
• Booking in client meetings
• Writing job adverts and posting on various job boards
• Using our recruitment software to log all data for both clients and candidates
• Conducting interviews both face to face and via Teams (video call)
• Account Management
• Booking and attending client meetings
• Formatting CV’s to present your candidate in the best light
• Providing detailed information on vacancies you are recruiting to candidates
• Offering a consultative service to candidates and clients
• Working towards and exceeding agreed targets
Who we are looking for
We are ideally looking for someone with previous recruitment experience within the industrial recruitment sector with existing knowledge of Abingdon and surrounding area’s market.
Other ideal skills:
• Positive attitude
• Resilient nature
• Natural Leader
• Embrace new challenges
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated and driven
• Able to work well in a team
• IT Literate
We are going through exciting changes at the moment and rapidly growing our teams, so it is a fantastic time to join us on this journey. If you like the sound of the role and it matches your career goals, then please contact us!