We are working on behalf of a well-established and reputable company near Witney who are looking for an experience and professional Senior HR Administrator to join their team.
This is a full time role on a fixed term contract for 6 months, however there is the possibility for this to be a permanent position.
The Senior HR Administrator will create and maintain all HR and recruitment administration in line with the company’s procedures and establish best practices. You would also be the first point of contact for employees and managers for day-to-day HR queries.
• Create and manage all paperwork and administration relating to new starters (permanent and casual workers)
• Create and maintain employee information, personnel records
• Manage the sickness absence process
Create and maintain all administration and correspondences associated with HR
• Maintain and communicate HR policies and procedures. Where appropriate draft or update HR policies and procedures due to changes in legislation or internal approach.
• Maintain health/medical and pension records for starters and leavers and liaise with 3th party providers
• Point of contact for benefits administration.
• Act as a point of contact for general HR enquiries from employees and managers, answering queries where possible and escalating to the HR BP when needed.
• Provide HR information reports to the leadership team
The ideal Senior HR Administrator will have a strong HR background and positive, motivated attitude to HR processes. If you have experience, working with HR Oracle this would be beneficial!
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.