As a Sales Executive, you will be experienced in sales and conversion techniques, often in a consultative environment. You will need to be numerate and have experience with written communications. Reporting to the Head of Projects, you must have the ability and confidence to work independently, whilst being part of a strong sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join this successful, growing, values-led, customer-focused organisation.
Your role will involve:
· Convert sales enquiries into confirmed orders through consultative selling techniques
· Embrace sales activity plans and processes to achieve the sales strategy.
· Achieve team and individual sales targets and KPIs in line with business requirements
· Continually strive to improve sales conversion rates and profitability
· Build strong customer relationships to promote repeat business and referrals
· Manage your sales pipeline and improve response times to customers
· Deliver an exceptional experience for our customers
You will have:
· Sales background
· Excellent telephone manner
· Experience of proactively following up on customer enquiries
· Expertise in consultative sales techniques
· Articulate and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of CRM/sales reporting systems
· A motivated self-starter with a strong focus on results
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Driven and energetic, with a sense of urgency and a competitive nature
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Claire at our Witney branch or click 'Apply' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.