Recruitment Consultant – Temps
Salary up to £25,000 plus commission
The Recruitment Group are excited to be growing our existing teams. We are looking to add a talented Recruitment Consultant that will support our office & professional team, specialising in temp recruitment.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company within an extremely fast-paced office setting on a full time, permanent basis.
· Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
· Salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off!!
· Competitive commission structure
· Access to Health and Wellbeing content through our ‘Health Assured’ partnership
· OK+ App
· Tictrac portal access
· Free fresh fruit delivered to branch every Monday
· Pension scheme
· Company laptop
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will focus on building a temp desk, specialising in the office and professional sector to supply candidates for clients based in and around Loughborough. This role will require you to engage with candidates and clients, attract new business and nurture these accounts building strong lasting relationships.
Other duties will also include:
· Administration and dealing with large numbers of emails
· Sales calls and business development
· Giving feedback to clients and candidates
· Booking in client meetings
· Writing job adverts and posting on various job boards
· Using our recruitment software to log all data for both clients and candidates
· Conducting interviews both face to face and via Teams (video call)
· Account Management
· Booking and attending client meetings
· Formatting CV’s to present your candidate in the best light
· Providing detailed information on vacancies you are recruiting to candidates
· Offering a consultative service to candidates and clients
· Working towards and exceeding agreed targets
Who we are looking for
We are ideally looking for someone with previous recruitment experience within the Office & Professional recruitment sector with existing knowledge of Loughborough and the surrounding area’s market.
Other ideal skills:
· Positive attitude
· Resilient nature
· Natural Leader
· Embrace new challenges
· Excellent communication skills
· Motivated and driven
· Able to work well in a team
· IT Literate
We are going through exciting changes at the moment and rapidly growing our teams, so it is a fantastic time to join us on this journey. If you like the sound of the role and it matches your career goals, then please contact us!
For more information and to apply, contact Stacy Bone on 01322 318 711 or click 'Apply' today!
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Group's website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.