The Recruitment Group are working with a special coatings engineering firm. They operate predominately within the automotive sector and are looking to appoint a Production Technician/Welder to grow and develop.
Under the supervision of a Senior Production Operative, to carry out welding of components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies to go into motorsport/automotive products following relevant drawings, procedures or guidelines
• To work in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• To inform the Team Leader of any equipment or stock concerns
• To always keep the area clean and tidy
• To maintain and reinforce internal quality standards to meet and exceed customer expectations
• To assist the Senior Production Operative with the packing of completed parts
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• TIG/MIG Welding experience
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Basic measuring and marking out skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A qualification in Fabrication and Welding Engineering, or similar discipline, is preferred
Mon – Thurs 07:00 – 16:15 & Fri – 07:00 – 12:00
Overtime paid for weekday working at 1.3x and for weekend working at 1.5x.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business, to be considered for this opportunity please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.