We are on the lookout for a Production Operative to join our well-established client based in the Abingdon area.
About the role:
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Safe and effective operation of manufacturing plant and ancillary equipment
- Housekeeping of the plant and area
- Compliance with standards for quality and consumption of material
- Routine batch manufacture
- Perform in-process testing of batches being manufactured
- Correct filling out of all batch sheets
- Adhering to all guidance given by Team Leaders
- Adhering to all health & safety guidelines
Excellent transport links and a great team environment makes this a great place to work.
Do you have previous experience as a Production Operative? That is great!, if not training is provided, we want to hear from you.
Working days for this role are Sunday - Thursday
Hours: 10pm - 6am
Salary starting from £12.00p/h
Start date: ASAP
If you are looking to start a new career, get in touch with Julie at our Abingdon branch on 01235 844001.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!