The Recruitment Group are looking for Manufacturing Operators for our new Client in Loughborough.
We are looking for Manufacturing Operators who are interested in a permanent placement who have a clinical or NHS background.
- £24,238.50 to £28,177.50 per annum depending on experience
- Rotating shifts – 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00
To undertake pharmaceutical production line operator duties, working safely and in line with the highest standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice and to meet agreed production schedules.
- Medication processed in the format of tablets / capsules
- Stripping down of equipment ready for next assignment and putting equipment back together
- All procedures need to be documented
- Troubleshooting of equipment if any issues
- Full training will be given
- PPE is provided
- Be familiar with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Able to work on your own
- Manufacturing / production background a bonus
- Pharmaceutical or NHS background would be beneficial
- No false nails, false eye lashes and no make up
- GCSE Maths and English
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Tonia at our Loughborough branch.