As the Procurement Administrator, your primary responsibility of this role is to provide administration support within our procurement team, and to assist with the procurement of materials, tools and plant equipment.
This role is offering a salary of between £21,000 and £23,000. The hours of work are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Support the group procurement strategy and provide assistance to the procurement team.
- Manage day to day queries and issues across the supplier network and to act as a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and liaise with our preferred supply chain to provide expenditure reports.
- Control the material supply chain database and maintain accurate records, relating to supplier agreements and performance to allow for effective supply chain management.
- Support the procurement team to implement effective procurement standards and deliver new supplier agreements across the business to improve service quality and drive cost reductions.
- Assist in preparing tender documentation and to analyse the results by comparing the pricing and specifications
Th ideal candidate will be self-motivated and proactive with a flexible, positive approach. You will have the ability to work under own initiative with good time management skills to ensure own and team targets are prioritised. In this role you will require a keen eye for detail and be competent in Microsoft Office (Excel) and/or Google Suite. The candidate will require a valid UK driver's license.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.