About the role:
As a Cable & PCB Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Populate printed circuit boards.
- Assemble mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Manufacture cable assemblies.
- Construction of Mechanical assemblies including, Identification for correct tooling. Identification of build issues and first line engineering support.
- Inspection to customers specifications & IPC standards.
- Work from complex customer electrical diagrams/schematics/drawings.
- Soldering/free hand wiring/wire preparation/cable termination.
£10 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week. Overtime is paid after 37.5.
Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 15:30
Friday 07:00 – 12:30
Do you have previous experience working as a Cable & PCB Assembler? This is preferable, however, not essential - as full training can be provided.
As the ideal Cable & PCB Assembler you will be able to work well as part of a team or on your own.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Charlotte at our Loughborough branch on 01509633633 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!