• Salary up to £22,000 a year, depending on your experience
• Competitive performance-based commission scheme to complement your salary
• 37.5hours a week (8:30am-5pm)
• Company laptop
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & your birthday off!
• Access to our health & wellbeing portal “Health Assured” as well as tons of other benefits like work drinks, eyecare vouchers and free fresh fruit in the office!
• Full pension scheme
Do you have previous experience working as a Payroll Officer/ Assistant / Administrator? To be considered for this role you will;
Have the ability to gain an understanding of Payroll processes and legislation, including working knowledge of PAYE, SSP, SPP, SAP, NI and pensions,
- Sound working knowledge of administration processes
- Evidence of a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Evidence of a good understanding of databases, ideally HR/Payroll integrated systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Processing the timesheets for our clients, chasing for timesheets when necessary.
- Processing any statutory payments.
- Processing holiday pay that has been requested and send to the relevant processing centre by the deadlines given.
- Processing any Attachment of Earnings and ensuring deductions are taken and paid to the relevant authority.
- Ensuring that all payroll is accurate and sent to the relevant processing centre by the deadlines given.
- Generating and issuing the invoices to our clients for the work carried out by the workers, ensuring they are sent by the deadlines.
- Dealing with workers and client queries within an acceptable timeframe.
- Keeping payroll records up to date and accurate for audit purposes.
- Any other adhoc duties.
For more information and to apply, get in touch or click 'Apply' today! If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website