Location – Leicester (LE3)
Shifts – Panama (2s and 3s) 6am – 6pm
- Maximum Basic Salary of £43,000
- Group Pension with Employer Contribution
- Access to MyRewards Scheme
- First Class Training
- Excellent Career Progression
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers and suppliers, not only in the UK, but the world however specifically in the UK, they supply to many major supermarkets and restaurants, many you will have already visited and sampled yourself! With a turnover more than £1B and multiple automated production sites in the UK, they are now recruiting for skilled and talented candidates to join their experienced engineering team.
Situated in a state-of-the-art automated facility in Leicester, our client is in the dessert production market, our client has a sole focus on making fresh and delicious cheesecakes, meringues, pastries, and trifles. This specific site has been in running for over 14 years with 2 extension projects added since to increase colleague and product diversity, as well as overall efficiency to satisfy client needs.
The purpose of the Multi Skilled Engineer role is to provide a maintenance engineering service to plant assets, unit buildings and other related equipment that guarantees its 100% reliability which results in the safe and highly efficient production of chilled desserts. The responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Engineer also include:
- Perform all PPM equipment inspections within timescales as per the PM software
- Ensure all engineering maintenance and servicing work in always conducted in line with the client’s Health & Safety policy
- Manage and supervise contractors and issue work permits, audit their work in the absence of the Engineering Team Leader
- Provide effective engineering support to ensure efficient performance of all plant asset and equipment
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate for the Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally currently be working within the Automated Food Production / FMCG industry and be self-motivated and self-sufficient to adhere to deadline and ensure engineering integrity remains intact at the highest standard. You will also be:
- Electrically Biased (regarding maintenance skillset)
- At least 1 years’ experience in the Automated Food Production / FCMG industry
- Ideally experienced in fabrication
- A Level 3 (Or Equivalent/Higher) Electrical Qualification (Degree, Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, NVQ)
Should this be the right role for you, please contact Chandler Highton on 07521433870 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to provide you further information.