Our client, a highly successful commercial organisation based in Oxford, has ambitious growth plans and are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent position with flexible working options.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build a network of connections who have the capacity to refer work or to work in collaboration with
- Identify market opportunities to create content/campaigns with the aim of attracting new business
- Provide an advisory role in relation to generating leads, management of the pipeline and best practice
- Attend external meetings and networking events
- Produce agendas and reporting for business development
- Provide induction meetings with new starters as necessary
Ideally you will be CIM qualified with experience in pipeline management, business development & market research. You will possess excellent communication skills, be self motivated & able to manage your own workload.
This is a varied, challenging and hugely rewarding role that comes with an attractive benefits package including flexible working, pension, life assurance and a fantastic retail discount scheme, as well as a comprehensive induction and full support with your long term development.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.