Location – London (W1T)
Shifts – Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday | 10:30pm to 7:30am
- Maximum Basic Salary of £47,365
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Overtime Paid at 1.5x, and 2x for Bank Holidays only
- Group Pension with Employer Contribution
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers and suppliers, not only in the UK, but the world however specifically in the UK, they supply to many major supermarkets and restaurants, many you will have already visited and sampled yourself! With a turnover more than £1B and multiple automated production sites in the UK, they are now recruiting for skilled and talented candidates to join their experienced engineering team.
The London site our client is recruiting for has a sole focus on making fresh and great-tasting chilled ready meals such as lasagne, a range of curries, in addition to deli products, dips, and other savoury accompaniments. Your role as the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer will be central to the continuation of production of the delicious and indulgent ready meals for families across the nation.
The purpose of the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer role is to provide a maintenance engineering service to plant assets, unit buildings and other related equipment that guarantees its 100% reliability which results in the safe and highly efficient production of chilled desserts. The responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer also include:
- Perform all PPM equipment inspections within timescales as per the PM software
- Ensure all engineering maintenance and servicing work in always conducted in line with the client’s Health & Safety policy
- Manage and supervise contractors and issue work permits, audit their work in the absence of the Engineering Team Leader
- Provide effective engineering support to ensure efficient performance of all plant asset and equipment
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate for the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer will ideally currently be working within the Automated Food Production / FMCG industry and be self-motivated and self-sufficient to adhere to deadline and ensure engineering integrity remains intact at the highest standard. You will also be:
- Skilled in Electrical and Mechanical trades (with an Electrical bias)
- At least 1 years’ experience in the Automated Food Production / FCMG industry
- A Level 3 (Or Equivalent/Higher) Electrical Qualification (Degree, Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, NVQ)
Should this be the right role for you, please contact Chandler Highton on 07521433870 and/or email@example.com and I'd be happy to provide you further information.