Machine Tool Fitter
The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We're on the lookout for a MACHINE TOOL FITTER to join our well-established client based in Nuneaton. Permanent position!
About the role:
As a MACHINE TOOL FITTER, your responsibilities will include:
• Building new Special Purpose machines from the bed up
• Refurbishing Special Purpose Machine Tools
• Retrofitting Special Purpose Machine Tools
• Mechanical Fitting and Assembly of Machine Tools
• Working within Health and Safety guidelines.
• An excellent, well-established and secure engineering company
• Permanent position from Day 1
• Lovely company to work for – people stay at the company for years and years!
• People are left alone to get on with their job – they have a great management team.
• You will be working with a small friendly team of engineers
If you have Machine Tool Fitting experience – that would be great – but this isn’t essential – as long as you have some engineering experience that is fine… Mechanical Fitting experience, Mechanical Assembly or similar will be considered.
Ideally you will have an engineering qualification – maybe time served – maybe an engineering HNC or HND or even someone who has completed their engineering college course and are looking for the next step on their engineering career – but this isn’t essential. The company want someone who is eager to learn and become a great member of the team.
Some engineering experience is essential though please.
Much depends on your engineering skill level and experience – salary for a skilled and experienced Machine Tool Fitter is up to £30,000.
Working hours are 7:30am – 4:30pm
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Bill at our Rugby branch on 01788 541 601 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.