Shifts & Pay Rates
Monday – Friday
6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm (weekly rotation)
Pay Rate - £11.00ph
About our client:
Our client is a well-established production company of prestigious health and diet supplements that are distributed across the UK and sold in many lead health and wellness supermarkets.
They are currently looking for some ongoing temp-perm machine operative to join their vibrant and busy team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Documentation and Administration
• Batch documentation to be completed appropriately and within agreed timescales.
• Ensure all logbooks are completed and up to date.
• Ensure that the schedule is adhered to as outlined by the Manufacturing Management Team.
• Ensure all products are manufactured in accordance with product specifications.
• Highlight errors/problems in a timely fashion and liaise with the appropriate manager.
Quality and Management
• Ensure cleaning is completed to a satisfactory level and record appropriately.
• Report any deviations or non-conformities identified to the appropriate manager.
• Ensure all work is carried out as per company SOP’s.
Equipment and Environment
• Ensure machinery is adequately maintained.
• Ensure the machinery is clean at the end of the day.
• Ensure any defects are reported and repaired as soon as possible.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Rugby branch on 01788 541 601 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.