This is an entry level role. We will be considering candidates with lab based experience, science graduates or school leavers with a passion for science.
- Proactively contribute to the high safety standard of the group.
- Preparation and blending of formulations following predefined systems and procedures in line with deadlines and priorities.
- Keep impeccable records of results in notebook and technology systems.
- Run or schedule analytical tests to evaluate performance and reporting of data/observations.
- Shipment of samples to specified destinations.
- Interact and communicate effectively with internal contacts as required to conduct laboratory work.
- Carry out activities in a way that meets technical and quality standards with minimal supervision.
- Ad-hoc work activities within the wider Technology Services group.
- Support training of new starters and colleagues in Technology groups.
- Support activities to allow effective lab operations.
- Develop knowledge in performance testing, lubrication science and analytical testing.
- Opportunity to interact across technology groups and build communication skills.
- Strong commitment to HSSE and quality values.
- Some lab-based experience.
- Ability to drive work forward to meet research targets and timelines.
- Demonstration of effective multi-tasking, prioritisation and time-management skills whilst maintaining high standards of work.