Location - Birmingham (B37)
Hours of Work - 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Benefits – 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, on site chef, Cycle to work, Pension, On site parking
To oversee the organisations' IT infrastructure, maintain information systems and networks, upgrade and install new hardware and software and perform troubleshooting.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience and ability to challenge appropriately.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Windows Server 2019
- Working with VM-Ware
- Hardware experience implementing/installing data cabling, server stacking
- Coordination with centralized IT department
- Carrying out tasks requisitioned by parent dept.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers
- Hardware cabling and installation
- Network Admin
- Basic Linux and Windows knowledge
- Managing troubleshooting and server issues
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostics test and debugging procedures to optimise computer systems.
- Documenting process, as well as backing up and archiving data
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures
- Designing and implementing efficient end user feedback and error reporting systems
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Good IT Support background
- Network Printer Set Up – Management
- Scripting is desirable