Internal Trainer – Recruitment
£25,000 - £30,000 P/A
· £25-£30,000 a year, depending on your experience
· 37.5 hours a week (8.30am-5pm)
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & your birthday off!
· Access to our health & wellbeing portal “Health Assured” as well as tons of other benefits like work drinks and free fresh fruit in the office!
· Full pension scheme
Who we are:
We are The Recruitment Group, and our mission is to change the face of the recruitment industry forever.
From the outside, we might look like the new kids on the block but dig a little deeper and you’ll discover a business steeped in over 40 years of industry heritage and experience. One which places people at the heart of what we do and is committed to putting the “human touch” back into recruitment.
We’re a rapidly growing, forward-thinking business that’s built on a staunch set of values and allow our team the freedom to operate in their roles as they see fit.
After a phenomenal first year in business, we’re now growing our existing teams to meet demand, and we’re on the lookout for talented Account Managers to support our Industrial team in Abingdon. Now is a fantastic time to join us, so if you’re ready to take the next step in your career, read on to find out more about the role.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in the recruitment industry, maybe you are a Senior Recruitment Consultant that is looking for a change but wants to stay in the recruitment industry or in a similar training position already?
We need driven individuals who enjoy problem-solving and are passionate about helping coach and develop new and existing talent. Communication is king in an Internal Trainer position, so it's essential that you’re a confident speaker that is able to adjust training techniques to suit each individual learning style! It is important that you have a creative flair and are able to create engaging training content.
About the Role:
As an Internal Trainer, you’ll play a vital part in the learning and development of The Recruitment Groups employees. This will include understanding our core company values and how we operate as a business to ensure that the content we deliver completely mirrors our companies values and visions. Other key responsibilities include:
· Create effective training academy content to deliver to employees, this will include using PowerPoint,
· Create workbook’s for employee’s learning and development journey
· Work closely with key stakeholders, discussing content and training needs (gaps)
· Coordinate and schedule group / individual training days
· Prepare educational material, this could include manuals or videos
· Support and mentor new and existing employees
· Manage the training budget
· Provide constructive feedback to employees and their Line Managers
· Regularly evaluate training sessions and educational material and identify area’s of improvement
· Monitor employee’s response to training sessions
· Keep up to date with developments in training, this will be through own research, blogs, webinars and meetings
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Stacy at our head office or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit our website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.