A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a fast-growing & forward-thinking organisation as an Internal Recruiter.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong background in agency or in house recruitment & used to working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a part-time role on a 6-12 month contract. Hours are flexible and can be worked as either 3 full days or spread over the course of the week.
As well as a generous salary & benefits package, our client offers a range of additional benefits to include:
• Flexible working
• Retail discount scheme
• Generous holiday allowance + ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
• A wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing
• Regular company and team social events throughout the year
You will support the HR Manager working on a variety of roles from Trainee to Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Developing strong candidate sourcing methodologies to attract the best talent
• Challenging the status quo and providing innovative ideas on how to improve our candidate proposition
• Maximising the use of social media and other attraction methods
• Liaising with senior stakeholders to map out new vacancies
• Placing adverts, managing applications and shortlisting candidates
• Arranging interviews, personality profiling and technical assessments
• Leading first stage interviews with the hiring manager
• Providing regular updates to internal stakeholders
• Developing long term relationships with our partner recruitment agencies
• Talent mapping and headhunting candidates using LinkedIn
• Liaising with the HR team on offers, contracts and onboarding
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.