As HR Advisor you will be the initial point of contact to the HRBP’s for all employee related case management. You will also be involved with providing support to employees/ people managers and managing consultations & grievance processes effectively.
- Provide professional and consistent generalist and employee relations HR advice and support to deliver appropriate and legally compliant solutions to assigned areas of the business
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of employment practices, delivery and all aspects of employment legislation to ensure the provision of timely, accurate, relevant business advisory and solutions for assigned ER matters
- Be the first point of contact for frontline managers and staff on all aspects of employment relations and employment law matters. Escalate complex issues to HRBPs and across the HR directorate to ensure timely resolution.
- Coach and support managers in the application of HR policies and practices, supporting managers to take early interventions and to rigorously adhere to policies and processes
- Manage a caseload of first stage employment relation matters, as directed by the HR Business Partners
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified or have a wealth of HR experience in an Advisor capacity.
Hours are 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.