A leading and dynamic digital consultancy are looking to appoint Full Stack Developers due to substantial growth.
This award-winning organisation has helped to transform business performance and products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading-edge organisation that encompasses; fairness, quality and commercialism which has had enabled them to be a major player within the technology industry.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Design and create new features on existing products for clients with a focus on ASP.Net and .NET Core Technologies.
• Support and mentor engineers to ensure best practices and governance are applied throughout development.
• Code reviews/pull requests with the team and work with Technical Architects and Product Owners to define the technical strategy and vision for the projects.
• Assist product owners refine user stories on agile projects; liaising with the Front-End and Systems Engineers to ensure efficient, cohesive code is delivered.
• Understanding of Web Services and Web API e.g. (SOAP, RESTful, RPC).
• Experience with SQL Server ,T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, DB maintenance plans and Deploying Databases.
• Database design, setup and administration.
• Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
• Cloud Hosting e.g. Azure or AWS.
• CMS such as Kentico or Contentful.
• It would be useful to have experience of NodeJS, SASS and NPM but this is not essential.
• Web API development, MVC and experience of project/product development.
• Experience working with an agile team.
• It would be advantageous to have experience of CMS based websites, automated testing and continuous integration.
• Familiar with version control i.e. GIT.
• Writing microservices.
Full remote working or based across any of locations: Leeds, London, Uppingham
If fully remote working: £50k - £60k, Leeds/Uppingham: £50k - £60k, London based: £55k - £70k
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual salary reviews and company related bonus, lunch & learns, paid volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, health & wellbeing programme and many more!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.