Seeking Food Production Operative! Take your passion for quality fruits to the next level.
Job Title: Food Production Operative
Location: Spalding, PE11
Hourly rate (Night shift): £11.52
Flexible Working Days per Week: 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- As a Food Production Operative you will produce avocados
- To work on the line - stand for 12 hours
- Be able to pass minimum entry level English requirements
- Have the ability to undertake Food Safety Qualification
- As a Food Production Operative you must be be fit and able to carry out duties in line with production requirements
- Be able to adhere to Health & Safety Requirements
- Full time and Part time available
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Transport available from Boston to site
- Personal Protective Equipment provided: Safety shoes and Overalls
Full training will be provided. Join us as a Food Production Operative for an immediate start.
The Recruitment Group DOES NOT charge its Applicants or Workers a fee for finding work.