The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, purchase/sales ledgers maintenance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining financial records, updating financial spreadsheets, bank reconciliation.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance manager
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Assist the financial manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organization financial policies and procedures
- Undertake Ad-hoc tasks requested by finance manager
- Background in accounting, finance or business
- Basic understanding in Sage but not essential
- AAT Qualified preferred or ACCA part qualified
- Minimum 3 year experience in finance or accounting role
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organization skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and deadlines