Our client, a successful, local manufacturer are recruiting an Export/Stock Control Administrator to assist with the day to day administration duties within their Export/Stock Control Department.
Duties will include, but are not limited to :
• Assist with the creation of new stock cards in accordance with requirements for in SAP.
• Updating of existing material records in SAP to ensure accuracy of data.
• Monthly stock checks.
• Monitoring and re-setting of stock levels, slow-moving and obsolete stock.
• Maintaining and updating of cost prices and UK Price Book.
• Processing of export orders into SAP, including checking order acknowledgements.
• Assist with release of orders and despatch of orders to customers including liaising with freight forwarders and preparation of relevant paperwork.
• Handling customer queries, correspondence and phone calls.
• Filing and other administrative duties.
You will be IT Literate, possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and good verbal and written skills.
Experience in using SAP and stock control and export procedures would be desirable but not essential.
For more information and to apply, contact Nicky on 01933 892 526 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity.