Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client is currently looking for an exceptional Electrician/Mechanical Project Manager. They are looking for someone with a technical background, with strong experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (other environments and backgrounds considered, providing you have transferable skills).
Established for over 26 years, specialising in bespoke automation, security and access control solutions. My client deals with a wide range of clients from commercial to residential, and pride themselves on bringing customers ideas to life, from Premier League Champions to World Leaders, we have a solution fit for all purposes.
What you’ll do
As a Project Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in the development and manufacture of high-quality bespoke engineered products.
The role will require you to understand the requirement when it has been passed over, document control, risk assessments, method statement technical manuals, coordinate with the production, purchasing teams, liaise with clients and coordinate site-based activities.
The successful M&E Project Manager will:
- The Project Manager will be quoting on remedial works
- The Project Manager will be overseeing delivery of projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction
- The Project Manager will be scheduling in works to be completed, liaising with the Client, Contract's managers and allocating labour to complete the works, with control of the Project from concept to completion
- The Project Manager will be covering Projects in many location around the UK and Europe
- The Project Manager will be competent to compile projects reports and keep the client updated with the projects progress.
- The Project Manager will be office based with some site visit’s. To qualify as the successful Mechanical /Electrical Project Manager
- The Project Manager will be experienced in quoting and managing installations and remedial works on various locations
- The Project Manager will have a qualification within M&E NVQ Level 2 at a minimum
- The Project Manager will be a commutable distance of Birmingham
- The Project Manager will be a strong presence on site.