About the role:
As Despatch Operative, you will be responsible for all packing for shipment functions for the company, you will be working to maintain a high standard
- Pack for dispatch all Goods as required by Vicon
- Data entry to the company database (Great Plains) for movement of product into stock.
- Generation of Packing Slips using company database
- Packing all goods, materials and returns to minimise shipping cost and potential damage, referring to relevant specifications.
- Final inspection of all goods, materials and repairs prior to packing.
- Incorporate methods into the packing process to ensure goods packed match Picking Lists including serial number rationalisations.
- Monitor stock of packing materials and liaise with Stock Controller for reorder point.
- Ensuring the shipment area is kept tidy and organised and to be able to locate packages as required.
- To assist in other areas where necessary to meet business needs e.g. product assembly, goods receiving and stock counts.
- Meticulous with a good eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic and committed to the goals of the Company.
- Organised and tidy.
- Exhibit good written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work in a team
Hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate of £11.50per hour
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Roxie at our Oxford branch on 01865 264055 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application