This role offers £13.47 per hour and has flexible remote working options.
About the role:
As a Customer Issue Representative, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing all Customer Issue Resolution processes in the respective region.
- Driving resolution of disputes and complaints, including credit & collection tasks.
- Interacting with customers and other functions in the region.
- To develop and maintain strong working partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Complaint & case management through SFDC and SAP.
- Drive strong inclusive team working patterns to achieve CIR targets through Tier process.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Strong organisational skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, SAP and Salesforce
- 12 month temporary contract
- Full time (36.25 hours)
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Rate of pay – £13.47 per hour
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!