A Leading Manufacturer of industry-leading equipment is looking to appoint a CAD Designer Engineer.
You will make sites surveys worldwide of ongoing sales projects and produce detailed design information for the Design department. The role will extend to you supporting Sales Engineers by producing monorail layouts to help with sales proposals.
The ideal candidate will come from a construction/civil engineering or mechanical engineering background.
• Gather requirements and prepare design specs as per customer requirements
• Liaise with stakeholders at all levels
• Prepare site reports which includes site information including; internal and external building dimensions, photos, access for deliveries, storage for materials, special site conditions
• Provide support to the sales department through your technical knowledge
• Act as a main point of contact for the Design department for clarification of site surveys
• HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/Construction/Civil Engineering discipline
• Previous use of AutoCAD 2D packages
• Experience of SolidWorks and carrying out surveys and or detailed measurements of building or defined workspaces
• It would be beneficial to have experience using Tekla 3D design package
• A general understanding of various building types
• Valid UK Passport, Driving License and be willing to travel across the UK and Internationally when needed
• Ideally have had, or have the intention of 2 doses of Coronavirus vaccine during 2021
Hours of work:
Mon – Fri (08:30 – 17:00) - 37.5 hours per week
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Sick pay, Pension 9% (4% employer contribution/ 5% employee contribution, Healthshield perks.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 265 050.