This role offers £28k - £32k per annum.
About the role:
As a Branch Sales Manager, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Development of both new & existing business relationships.
- Providing business plans.
- Executing priorities by ensuring an open line of communication between the sales team and operational colleagues.
- Supporting the Branch and Assistant Manager with overall responsibility of the business drive.
- Communicating and supporting the key accounts manager
- Conduct negotiations with respect to both costs, and terms and conditions with existing and potential clients.
- Engage with site managers/buyers/designers to ensuring that the quality of service and product meet the agreed specification at time of sale.
- Deal with customer complaints or non-conformances with regards to quality of service and product issues focusing on a satisfactory resolution.
- Liaise with other areas of the business as required to ensure a smooth service is provided to the clients.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, a natural flair of selling and have a commitment to customer service. The successful candidate would need to have experience working within the timber industry and looking to take their career path further.
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and Phone Supplied
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- 10% Discount with client products
- Employee ‘Perks’ Platform – PERKBOX
- In House Training and Recognised Qualifications
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Commercial Team at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!