• £30,000-£40,000 per annum.
• Excellent Commission scheme
• 37.5 hours a week
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & your birthday off!
• Access to our health & wellbeing portal “Health Assured” as well as tons of other benefits like work drinks and free fresh fruit in the office!
• Full pension scheme
As a Commercial Branch Manager, you will report directly to our Operations Director. Your main responsibilities will centre around the smooth daily running of your region, as well as being the leader of the team. All consultants and administrators will line into you, and you’ll be the person responsible for giving them support and assistance whenever they need it, as well as coaching them to be the best they can be.
Other duties will include:
• Responsibility for the growth of your team and financial revenue, this will involve maximising revenue from existing clients, and actively seeking other recruitment opportunities from prospective customers
• Regular meetings with existing clients and ensuring we are fully meeting their needs
• Recruiting and managing a team of consultants, this will include daily morning meetings to establish the day's goals, monthly 121 meetings to discuss the previous month and forecasting, yearly appraisals and reviewing salaries as well as setting realistic KPI’s and offering the relevant coaching and support to help your Consultants exceed their targets
• Evaluating employee performance and ensuring you are feeding this back constructively
• Keeping the team motivated and engaged
• Developing and implementing sales plans
• Drafting forecast and business plans and sending these out to the Operations Director
• Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives
• Recruiting new employees
• Coordinating with the group's other branches to share knowledge or potential leads.
• Resolving any customer problems that may arise.
• Organising marketing activities and events for the branch
• Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry
Who you are:
As a Branch Manager, you will head up our Banbury Commercial Branch and sit at the heart of the team. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with previous commercial experience and existing knowledge of the local market, but we’ll make exceptions for the right person.
We need our Branch Managers to fully embody our values of being driven, accountable, genuine, caring, and credible. We need resilient individuals who can lead from the front and are as proud of others' success as they are of their own. It goes without saying that organisational and IT skills are essential, as well as being able to set a good example for others when it comes to professionalism.
Who we are:
We are The Recruitment Group, and our mission is to change the face of the recruitment industry forever.
From the outside, we might look like the new kids on the block, but dig a little deeper and you’ll discover a business steeped in over 40 years of industry heritage and experience. One which places people at the heart of what we do, and is committed to putting the “human touch” back into recruitment.
We’re a rapidly growing, forward-thinking business that’s built on a staunch set of values and allow our team the freedom to operate in their roles as they see fit.
After a phenomenal first year in business, we’re now growing our commercial division to meet demand, and we need a natural leader to head up our commercial team.
For more information and to apply, contact Ben on 01332 318 711 or click 'Apply' today!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.