We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our client’s team as a Learning & Development Administrator.
You will be reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, assisting with all general administration and planning L&D projects.
- Assist L&D Manager with administrative tasks
- Liaise with external trainers and stakeholders in the business to initiate L&D programmes across the business
- Assist employees with any L&D queries and provide guidance for any upcoming projects
- Use Excel spreadsheets to keep track and update schedules for training programmes
- Organise training courses both internally and externally
- Monitor completion of training in line with deadlines
- Enhanced holiday and a holiday buy and sell scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Wellbeing Programme
- Enhanced Pension
- Training and progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a recent graduate, looking for a forward-thinking business that will provide training and progression opportunities.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!