An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Packing Administration Assistant to join our business on its journey. The role will work with key internal stakeholders to support the function of our contract packing department as well as the growth of the business.
To support the Contract Packing Administration Manager in the administration of the Contract packing department.
Key responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- To operate stock control system, ie Landing, picking confirming orders
- To collate and match up paperwork, produce delivery documentation and bespoke carton labels for carrier and freight identification.
- To update Clients despatch logs
- To update stock records via excel spread sheets and Locate-IT warehouse management system.
- To develop and maintain effective working practices within the office environment.
- To ensure telephones are answered promptly for all external and internal calls and action requests as necessary or route calls to the appropriate person.
- To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate which may arise with the development of the role.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to maintain accurate reporting of stock records.
- Ability to support the Manager in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Good team player, able to work well with colleagues.
- Good planning skills, ensuring continuity of work for warehouse operatives.
- Ability to work with excel spreadsheets, database and Warehouse management stock systems.
- Good telephone manner.
- Varied role in a developing business.
- Opportunity to make a real difference and contribute to the long-term success of the business.
- Work closely with stakeholders at all levels
Check appropriate stock is in ahead of customer jobs.
The general work would be working on the Excel spreadsheets and some basic stock look ups on the WMS system.
Hours 08:00 -17:00
1 hour break
2 x 15 min breaks
Basic 40 hours per week.
Pay £9.50 per hour to £10.00 per hour based on experience
Opportunity of temp to perm.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.