We are on the lookout for an Administration Assistant to join our well-established client based in Didcot.
About the role:
As an Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet visitors to the company in a professional manner
- Answer incoming telephone calls, taking messages or transferring calls
- Sort and distribute post and emails in a timely manner
- Processing of purchase invoices and credit notes onto in-house system, ‘Dynamics’
- Ensure that all invoiced items have been received and are assigned to correct job codes
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Issue remittance advices to suppliers
- Collate and reconcile credit card receipts
- Monitor employee expenses within the company system ‘Pleo’
- Add current project numbers to expense system ‘pleo’
- Assist with the booking of staff training courses
- Monitor stationery, refreshment and sundry supplies
- Keep the office kitchens evenly stocked up
- Filing & Archiving (electronic and paper)
- Run company’s errands to post office, key cutting etc.
- Sign for goods received when required
- General data entry and ad-hoc administration duties
Do you have previous experience working as an Administration Assistant? The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional looking to develop their skills in a variety of office support tasks in a quick pace office environment. You must have excellent communication and organisational skills and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch on 01235 844005 or email your CV to Allyson.Ross@therecruitment-group.co.uk
Or click the button to apply
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.