We are looking for a positive, communicative and organised individual with experience in administration who is looking for a new role within our client’s long-standing and well-established business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all members receive comprehensive schedule information
- Drive improved satisfaction levels and rates
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients and carers
- Maintain effective relationships with Branch Manager in resolving schedule conflicts
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
Hours are 9:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing by 1 day per each year of service until 25 days.
- Enhanced PAT/MAT
- Cycle to work scheme