We're on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant to join our well-established client based in Bicester.
About the role:
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Processing sales invoices
- Assist with debt chasing
- Prepare debtors reports when requested
- Setting up new clients
- Dealing with client and depot queries
- Processing supplier invoices
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Reconciling invoices and purchase orders
- Process Company credit card payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Control account reconciliations
- Maintain the Company’s fixed asset register
- Process machine and Vehicle CAPEX forms, disposals, and transfers
- Provide cover for central purchasing
- Preparation of ad-hoc finance reports
- Journals processing
The working hours as an Accounts Assistant are 08:30am to 04:30pm Monday to Friday
£28,000k per annum
- Maths and English GSCE or equivalent
- Specific proven ability against the identified set of responsibilities
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate well-developed numerical ability.
- Demonstrate well-developed IT skills including the use of word, excel, other appropriate databases, notably ATAK (in house system)
- Demonstrate well-developed communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure, notably meet deadlines set by the plant and machinery of fleet manager
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to develop good working relationships both internally and externally, notably team members and individuals at all levels, as required
- Ability to be committed, tenacious and focused
- Ability to work in a structured and efficient manner
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within the context of the specific responsibilities held
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Morgan Dean at our Banbury branch on 01295 224224 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.