- £10.85 per hour.
- 08:30 to 17:30 - Monday to Thursday
- 08:30 to 15:00 – Friday
- 30 minute lunch break
- Overtime is paid for Saturday mornings which is 08:30 to 12:00
- The wiring of LV switchboards: meters, device control and communication.
- Testing the equipment that has been manufactured.
- Remedying any issues that are encountered.
- Monitoring stock and providing information on restocking to Team Leader.
- Assist the team on mechanical assembly where required.
- A working knowledge of the wiring of LV switchboards.
- Experience with wiring meters and device controls.
- Experience with testing equipment.
- Willing to lend a hand when mechanical assembly is required.
- Have an interest in smart devices, computer savvy.
- Taking health and safety at work seriously.
- Willing to work overtime both during the week and most Saturday mornings.
- Prepared to do work on customer’s site throughout the UK and willingness to travel and stay overnights where required.
- The right to work in the UK.
What we offer
- Work in a small but expanding family business that has been successful for over 25 years.
- Competitive renumeration package.
- Work independently in a friendly and busy environment.
- All training when required.
- Previous experience of using hand tools
- Need to be able to follow instructions
- have a can-do attitude
- Need to be physically fit
- A driving licence is desireable
- ongoing with an immediate start
- Monday to Friday
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Jane at our Loughborough Branch