We are delighted to be working with a well-established and growing distribution company based in Witney.
About the Role
Our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor to assist the Warehouse Manager and provide cover in their absence.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will:
• Oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely despatch of goods
• Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met
• Plan and maintain the storage of goods within the warehouse
• Manage a team of workers and deal with personnel issues such as training and discipline
• Oversee picking, packing and distribution activity
• Oversee stock control and process orders
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will have a good understanding of stock receiving/ control in a warehousing environment and experience of SAP or WMS systems.
If you are used to working shifts, have knowledge of quality improvement processes, and are looking for your next challenge please contact us now.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.