Working hours: 12.00 to Finish
Working days: Up to 5 days
Pay: £10.00 to £10.50 per hour
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be able to run the intake and dispatch in the warehouse efficiently. To cover the Warehouse Supervisor where required. Be able to lock up and be the designated duty manager, train warehouse staff as directed by the senior team and be part of the team that liaises with Quality Assurance, Production and Operational departments
Responsibilities will include:
1. Communicating in a manner that is professional & understandable within the business. E.g. All relevant information is communicated to the relevant parities, in accordance with the company guidelines and the line manager’s requirements.
2. Have a good level of verbal and a basic level of written English – Can understand and complete daily instructions like :
Complete pallet manifests accordingly
Complete load plans
Book in pallets of produce and packaging
Complete pallet labels
Understand date coding and read daily orders
3. Inter-personnel skills will be positive, diplomatic & delivered in a way to promote teamwork.
4. Acute attention to detail – visual & paperwork.
5. Basic Level of Maths - add, minus, counting.
6. Legible handwriting.
7. Willing to work outside as required, but is only usually for parts of the day to :
8. Physically fit enough to carry 10-15Kg from one pallet to another for durations of 2-3 hours.
9. Electric Barrow Licence within 3 years of test date.
10. Previous order picking, packhouse, warehouse experience
11. Electric Counter Balance Licence within 3 years of test date
12. Computer Literacy – Basic understanding of Microsoft: Excel, Word, Email and generally comfortable with computers and not afraid to learn new systems.
13. Able to lock up and duty manager
14. Own transport
For more information and to apply, contact Robert on 01733 303 373 or click 'Apply' today!
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.