The Recruitment Group are looking for a confident Warehouse Operative to join an expanding warehouse team as part of a multinational product development company. We are looking for a Warehouse Operative who is happy to work as part of a team who put our Client’s products, attention to detail and safety first.
Pay for a Warehouse Operative:
- £10.00 per hour, going up to £10.50 after 12 weeks
- £228 attendance bonus after 12 weeks
- 14:00 hours to 22:00 hours – Monday to Friday
The job role of a Warehouse Operative is:
- Putting finished orders in correct bays
- Loading vehicles
- Be able to use a pump truck
- Need to be able to follow instructions
- Keen eye for detail
- have a can-do attitude
- ongoing role
- Monday to Friday
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Jane at The Recruitment Group.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.