We're on the lookout for a Casual Waiting Staff to join our well-established clients based in Oxford on immediate starts
About the role:
As Waiting Staff, you will be responsible for:
• Laying out cutlery/place settings
• Serving plates of hot and cold food to guests
• Clearing away finished plates
• Serving drinks, both from the bar and pouring wine
• Dealing with any requests from guests
• Any other duties as required by the Supervisor on duty
There are various shift patterns available as Waiting Staff working weekdays and weekends
Hourly rates vary depending on the client, pay rates range from £9.30ph to £12.00 per hour
There are plenty of shifts available!
As the ideal Waiting Staff member, you will be able to work well as part of a team or on your own. You will need to be of smart appearance
Experience is preferable, however, not essential - as full training can be provided.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Gary or Roxie at our Oxford branch on 01865 264055 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.