A world-class vintage/classic vehicle restoration organisation are looking for a Universal Grinder – with CNC/Manual grinding experience.
The role will focus on evaluating the requirement of each bespoke project and by using your engineering knowledge and techniques.
About the Candidate:
Ideally, you will have working experience within high precision engineering/manufacturing/tool making. Previous automotive or engine reconditioning would be advantageous.
Responsibilities & requirements:
• Surface and Cylindrical Grinding which includes internal and external grinding
• CNC Grinding with some manual grinding
• Knowledge of grinding complex parts to tight tolerances
• Automotive/Aerospace experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Working to very high tolerances
• Reading and interpreting Engineering Drawings for one-offs/bespoke parts
• Quality checking own work i.e. using manual measuring equipment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious automotive establishment. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.