This role offers up to £34k per annum.
About the role:
As a Transport Planner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Distribution Supervisor to ensure all loads are collated accurately, and in full, in advance of vehicle loading
- Processing vehicle manifests once loading accuracy is confirmed
- Supporting the Distribution Supervisor in ensuring all deliveries are planned in advance of the customer required date.
- Ensuring all customers are contacted in advance of delivery to confirm receipt availability.
- Maintaining all POD records within the system for traceability
- Working alongside 3rd party transport services to ensure we receive full POD’s
- Ensuring all documentation and information is accurate for every order movement (deputising for the transport planner)
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills. Have recent experience within a similar Transport Planning role.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee ‘Perks’ Platform – PERKBOX
- In House Training and Recognised Qualifications
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Commercial Team at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!