Our client a local & well-established wealth management business are seeking a Trainee Paraplanner to join their progressive and developed team.
As the Trainee Paraplanner you will:
• Support the Paraplanning team in the preparation of client reports
• Work towards full Paraplanning duties within the Paraplanning team
• Train to be able to write comprehensive suitability reports for both existing potential clients
• Provide support to the adviser team on technical matters.
• Research and prepare documentation for use by Technical support in completion and analysis for client reports
• Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for a career in Financial Services and wishes to undertake study and gain qualifications.
Our client is willing to consider candidates with limited office experience provided you possess drive, motivation and a willingness to learn and progress.
This company offers an excellent benefits package and a great working environment.
For more information and to apply, contact Louise on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Business in respect of this Permanent opportunity