We are working on behalf of a recently renovated luxury hotel located in the centre of Oxford. We are recruiting for a temporary Night Receptionist to work on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Hours will be 10:30 pm – 8:30 am and the duration of the role will be 2 months.
• Welcome all visitors and ensure they are well looked after in a polite and courteous manner, at all times.
• Greet all guests in a professional and personable manner.
• To provide a prompt and courteous response to all phone calls, actioning the call or making a note for the relevant person.
• To deal with any emergency caused by a fire in a swift and prompt manner, this will include initiating the fire alarm and calling emergency services.
• To ensure the safety and security of the guests and structures by remaining vigilant at all times, ensuring that anyone whom you do not recognise is politely challenged as to why they are within the premises.
• To ensure that the Reception and outside area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
We are ideally looking for an individual who has good customer service skills and a background in dealing with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Business in respect of this Temporary opportunity.