This is a hybrid role involving 2-3 days at the office and the rest of the working week at home.
In this position, you will coordinate all the steps involved with on boarding of assessors from interview through to sign off to enable auditors to be qualified to deliver audits.
This position is Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:00.
£12.30 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Arranging interviews of potential candidates
- Coordinating inductions
- Arrange and facilitate shadow and witness audits for new assessors, involving liaising with auditors, technical scheme leads and audit delivery managers
- Record management and follow up, including reports, training records and declarations
- Track the information in order to provide weekly summaries in line with service level agreements
- Experience with logistical planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work independently, follow through on all assignments and meet deadlines.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.